Friday, September 28, 2018

*EXCERPT* Blush’s Prince by P.T. Macias



She runs from her duty and falls into handsome stranger arms, losing her heart, and into her destiny! Her decision takes her on an incredible journey of secrets, deep passions, and truths. Will she be able to keep her heart? Can she escape her destiny and her soul mate?



 

~ EXCERPT ~ 


"She runs from her duty and falls into handsome stranger arms, losing her heart, and into her destiny!"

Prince Connor leans against the wall next to the window, watching Princess Josephine aka Blush.

Blush is wearing a beautiful silky dusty rose dress that shimmers when she moves. The sweetheart bodice is fitted down to the waist. The dress has straps that fall off her shoulder in a cascade of material, and the skirt is a beautiful sheer chiffon that flares out like a cloud around her thighs. On the waistline, the dress has a ribbon that ties into a bow over her right hip.

She’s wearing beautiful diamond chandelier drop earrings that sparkle when she moves. Blush moves her right hand up to her waist and looks around the room. The beautiful diamond, wide-cuff bracelet sparkles brilliantly.

Hmmm, I can feel someone watching me. Who could it be? Wow, I know everyone here. She slowly turns to look around and notices the handsome young man leaning against the wall near the window.

Uh, I don’t know him, but I can tell that he’s a dragon.

She looks at him, glancing down to his black shiny leather shoes. She then moves her gaze up his black slacks, up to perfectly fitted black classic tuxedo. She narrows her eyes, nodding her pleasure.

Oh yeah, the tux fits him perfectly.

Oh yeah, my dragonette is a beauty. I love her style and her black hair is silky, shiny, beautiful. Connor takes a drink of his coke.

Blush moves her gaze up to scrutinize his perfect square jawline that has a short black goatee framing his luscious full red lips. She bites her lower lip, moving her gaze up to his eyes.

He moves his gaze up to her perfect face and gazes right into her beautiful eyes.

Hell yes, she’s noticing me. She doesn’t have a clue she’s mine. I love her blue sapphire eyes.

Omg, those eyes are truly clear turquoise, my favorite color. I’ve only met a few people that have such a beautiful shade of clear sparkling turquoise.

Blush gazes into his eyes: falling, falling deep into his soul. She blinks rapidly. She’s shaken and blushing. She turns around and glides over to Storm and Dawn, who are walking into the hall with the babies in their arms.

Omg, omg! I felt his soul and I swear mine merged with his. I can’t do that. I’m engaged, and I can’t fall in love with someone here on earth even if he’s a dragon.

Prince Connor pushes away from the wall and shoves his hands into his pockets.

Oh, Hell yes, she recognizes that she’s my soul mate. She felt our souls merge. I want to run after her so badly, but I can’t. I know that she’s afraid of her feelings.

He turns to walk over to the bar to get another coke.

Oh hell! I need another drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment