Monday, January 9, 2017

What I'm reading this week


~



99¢ ~ FR*EE in Kindle Unlimited

Taurus
Kim Faulks

Marcus Kane is the first of twelve. Dragon-born in the sign of Taurus he carries all the traits of the bull -- the good and the bad. He's strong-willed, unbreakable. Deadly on land and in the sky, but when Marcus falls in love, he falls hard.


~

FR*EE

The Fifth Moon's Wolf
Monica La Porta

Valentine’s arranged marriage should only have one outcome: his heir. But what happens when he falls for his wife?

AmazonUS   AmazonUK   AmazonCA   AmazonAU   Nook   iBooks   Kobo

~


NEW ~ 99¢ ~ FR*EE in Kindle Unlimited

Pursued
Lisa Carlisle

After watching my mother die, becoming a Blood Courtesan is key to my future in medicine. With loans racking up, all I have to do is pretend I want the money for tuition, and I’m hired. No one can know the real reason for wanting this job. It was only meant to be three nights, but can I walk away?


~



NEW ~ 99¢

Escape
A K Michaels

Money. Freedom. Escape. That’s my only reason for selling myself, body and blood, to Maxwell Steele, this cold and lethal being before me.


~



NEW ~ 99¢ ~ FR*EE in Kindle Unlimited

Desired
Monica La Porta

Once a princess, now a blood courtesan. Will my vampire master be a prince? Or a monster? 




~



NEW ~ 99¢ ~ FR*EE in Kindle Unlimited

Caught
Julia Mills

She trusted him with her future. How could she have known it was her heart she had to protect…




1 comment:

  1. I own every single book in the Blood Courtesan Vampire series and I think it is one of the best series out right now,I don't even read the blurb I just hit one click when I see it.Hope there is more to come specially Selena Kitt's book.Would be really cool if the series continues through out 2017 (ps it would be cool if Lisa Carlisle wrote a follow up on Pursued--we could see what she found out about the power of Vampire blood and make sure Mia get's turned!!!!) LOVE THIS SERIES

    ReplyDelete